Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

my big break?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 4:23 pm

i might finally get the big break i have been looking for.. i was talking to a freind and owner of a busy speed shop he made me an offer i cant refuse.. he wants me to buy him out.. the name of the place is langhorne speed shop and he just wants to retire and get back to racing again.. im gonna talk to my parents about a loan but it shouldnt be a problem. he wants 25k and that just pays for the inventory in the building and then 500 a month to cover the rent on the building.. it has been there for 50+ years and i would be able to keep the same name and everything.. i have a few months to come up with the money.. he wants to be out by christmas at the latest.. he said if i showed up there tomorrow with the money he would hand over the keys and walk out the building.. lol. its kinda a run down building but i wont have a probley fixing it up and all.. first thing i would do is get rid of this stupid door buzzer.. i hold my ears everytime i walk into the place.. but anyways i hope the peices fall into place the way i want them to.. then maybe i could hire you junior.. lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 7:15 pm

OOO OOO OOO hire me too!!! lol Congrats man hope it works out in your favor!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 7:20 pm

lol.. that would mean you moving down here.. this aint no place for a redneck.. lmao
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 7:57 pm

congrats man, i hope it works out for ya. too bad you dont live here, id be askin for an application lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 10:49 pm

Fingers cross for ya Joe.. I really hope it comes together.
I'll be buying the first Langhorne Speed Shop jacket and hat
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 12:35 am

Joe, He seems like a good guy, but be sure to get everything in writing before you cough over any cash. Just a word of caution.

I hope everything works out for you brother. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 4:54 pm

the deal is made.. january 1st i take over.. he has to get all the paper work together and all but my parents said whenever i need the money they have no problem giving it to me.. my dad did have one rule though.. he wont have to pay for anything in there anymore.. lol. shouldnt be to much of a problem.. ill still be running 215th customs but now i can do it out of the building and there is a garage and all downstairs.. he wants a couple months to move all his cars but he handed me an inventory sheet with everything thats in the store as of monday and that will all be there plus some he said.. there is alot of stuff in there and i know its worth more then the 25k he is asking for but he just wants out and offered it to me first because he knows ill take care of it.. i remind him of him when he was 25 and thats about when he took over the place.. 30 years later its been great to him but he cant keep up with all the new technology so that just adds to another reason for him to move on.. hopefully some day down the line ill be expanding ad making my name known in the drag racing community.. who knows though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my big break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my big break?   my big break? Empty

Back to top Go down

my big break?
Page 1 of 1