Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

time flies..

Go down 
+7
johnboggs21
Junior3382
Jared Olson for SO IL
merlin5577
Trucker_Eric
In2Trux
007jimmy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: time flies..    time flies..  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 8:56 am

i just put my little girl on a bus to school and man i think i was more worried then she was.. my stomach is doing backflips right now.. im getting to old for this.. lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 11:34 am

HaHa Your OLD LOL

We're doing that same thing with our grandchildren and have the same butterflies LOL
I guess I'm a lil older..... just a little...

Good memories. time flies..  Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 1:28 pm

lol, i started my senior year in high school on the 23rd of this month, yeah, time sure does fly, lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 7:51 pm

Amen brother. It still creeps me out that I graduated from high school 8 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 8:31 pm

merlin5577 wrote:
Amen brother. It still creeps me out that I graduated from high school 8 years ago.

haha my oldest sister will be outta HS ten years when i graduate next year
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 9:11 pm

I have been out of high school for ten years myself... and my little girl just started Kindergarden this week.... Seems we are all in a similar boat... Except for Eric of course! HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 9:58 pm

merlin5577 wrote:

lol i gradiated like 8 weeks ago LOL
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 10:02 pm

HaHaHa I quit high school back in 84 finish (correspondence) 93 Then did 3 yrs College 94-97
Haven't cracked a book open since except for truck and Hot Rod Mags and the od girly magazine time flies..  Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 10:18 pm

ive been out of HS 5 years myself, had a 5 yr reunion in july. i was there 30 min. it didnt take long to remember why i didnt get along with those ppl lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 8:20 am

bigcountry78 wrote:
ive been out of HS 5 years myself, had a 5 yr reunion in july. i was there 30 min. it didnt take long to remember why i didnt get along with those ppl lol

HaHaha we had a reunion a couple of yrs back.. I didn't go. I remembered
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 8:25 am

Back on topic.. My little girl is still off work on maternity leave. She is married and 29 yrs old. my lil grandson is 8 mths old now and is starting to stand and furniture walk.

What really tuggs on my heart strings is watch my daughter's face as she watches her new lil son's achievements. My lil girl has grown up soo quick and has become a great mother.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 12:06 pm

the first day of school my daughter came home cranky and sad.. she is shy so i knew that was gonna happen.. the last 2 days she came home excited to tell me how her day was and about her new friends.. i knew she would love school when she got out of her shell.. she is my daughter and ill talk to anyone.. lol

that is one thing i can thank my daughter for... MY LIFE.. if it wasnt for her i probley would be dead or a junky.. i was headed down a real bad path before she came into the picture.. if you would have know me 6 years ago you would have just looked the other way.. my little girls mean the world to me and i will do everything in my power to give the world to them..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 1:51 pm

That is really good to hear that it was your lil girl that was the one that helped you out in making the right life decisions.
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 10:26 pm

Dang, Man, you guys are a bunch of youngsters. My youngest son is in High shcool now, oldest daughter is married, in college and gave me 2 great daughters already. Talk about getting old, its the great daughters (grandkids) that will make you feel old. Especially when you like playing with them so much and hate to see them leave, then you know you are freakin old.

BTW, I have been gone awhile. Just a busy summer I guess. Lots of projects working though. And not a dang one of them getting anywhere it seems.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 11:19 pm

HaHaHa I got called a youngster LOL I luv it.
5 grown kids from 3 marriages and of those 5 kids 3 of them have given my wife and I, 5 grandchildren

4 of the 5 grandkids came from my 2 kids of this marriage.
BTW I think I'm the oldest here, not the smartest, just the oldest. time flies..  Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 1:05 am

I noticed you were the only one with a few more ticks on the clock than me. I'll probably be on my 3rd marriage by the time I am your age too. That means I have 4 years to find a wife. I probably better since I am not getting any younger.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 8:17 am

TruckAddict wrote:
I noticed you were the only one with a few more ticks on the clock than me. I'll probably be on my 3rd marriage by the time I am your age too. That means I have 4 years to find a wife. I probably better since I am not getting any younger.

HaHaha well they say Third times a charm It took me three times to figure out what it was I was looking for in a girl, and to figure out what it was I was doing wrong in the relationship.
I think I got it right this time. Married for 14 yrs now, and we're both happy with were we are. So, yeah. Third times the charm. time flies..  Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 2:44 pm

I'm in the same boat. I'm turning 24 and so been done with high school like 5 years. I cant beleave its been half a decade lol. Still in college wait thats for my next thread lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 11:04 pm

Life is short... I'm beginning to believe it
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 1:29 pm

nice to see what everyone thinks about life and the time. i think life is short but not as short as it could be.

last friday, one of my friends was shot by her boyfriend after a high school pep rally. he claims he didnt know the gun was loaded. her life was very short, she was 15 years old. i dont take things for granted as much anymore because nobody knows whats going to happen.

http://www.news-press.com/article/20100909/NEWS0101/9090370/1003/ACC/Death-of-Cape-Coral-teenager-described
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 5:19 pm

Ah, memories. Right now, I would KILL to be in school. I'm so bored just sitting waiting for a job to pop up. My only regret is not doing better in school. I do miss it though, just because I did have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time flies..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: time flies..    time flies..  Empty

Back to top Go down

time flies..
Page 1 of 1