Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source

Go down 
+4
Junior3382
johnboggs21
007jimmy
In2Trux
8 posters

What method do you like use to stay current on the forum
I use the main menu to stay current
What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_lcap0%What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I click on New Posts
What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_lcap63%What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
I always click on Portal to select one of the Latest Topics and select one as it goes by.
What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_lcap25%What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I only click on my favorite sub forums that interest me.
What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_lcap12%What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 12:08 pm

What method do you use to stay current on the forum?

Every time I log onto My Truck Source in the morning an in the evening I click on New Posts to find out what the latest is in forum activity.

But once in a while there has been no forum activity. So the cool thing about this forum is the Latest Topics window,or Portal that shows the last 10 threads that has had activity.

Last edited by In2Trux on August 28th 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 12:35 pm

same goes for me.. i wish the hot topics window was a little more broader because i am so busy half the time that i forget that i said i would get back to someone on something and it goes un answered..
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 4:25 pm

i always click view posts since last visit..........if thiers nothin there then I move on to the next forum lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 10:39 pm

Same for me, I go straight to new posts and asnwer what I feel like, then I look at member activity, then I log onto the Admin panel and see updates from the webmaster, if any, then I sit and wait for something new to happen before I head off to bed.... LMAO....

Hey, you asked and now you know! LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 12:07 pm

mine isnt up there, i usually stay on the portal until i see a topic that interests me and then i read and reply, or i reply to topics that i have posted on before.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptySeptember 3rd 2010, 8:08 pm

Well now... Ever since I started this pole I have changed my direction.
Now every time I log on I go directly to Portal to get the latest on what is going on in the forum.
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source EmptySeptember 17th 2010, 8:27 pm

Portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source   What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do You Do when you log onto My Truck Source
Page 1 of 1