Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Extreme off-roading AND camping!

Go down 
+2
In2Trux
Junior3382
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Extreme off-roading AND camping! Empty
PostSubject: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 11:15 pm

Extreme off-roading AND camping! Jeep-t10

Hit the dusty trails in search of adventure with the Jeep Trail Edition Campers. Available as an official Mopar accessory from any Jeep dealership, the camper comes in two models – the standard Trail Edition Camper and the Extreme Trail Edition Camper. These Jeep fold-up trailers are easy to transport and offer sleeping space for four. They come with a queen-size bed, built-in aluminum cabinet, 110-volt power supply and a premium canvas enclosure. The basic model comes with 32-inch tires and 12 inches of ground clearance, while the Extreme Edition features 35-inch tires and 15 inches of clearance. Pricing starts at $9,995 for the basic model and $11,995 for the Extreme. Jeep.
Via Autoblog
Extreme off-roading AND camping! Jeep-t11

Extreme off-roading AND camping! Livin-10

For your extreme adventures, hitch the Livin Lite Jeep Folding Camping Trailer 2010 to your vehicle. Made exclusively for Jeep by Livin Lite, these folding camping trailers come in two versions to fit your lifestyle. The first is an extreme off-road edition that comes with 37-inch Jeep rims and tires, a steel skid plate with hidden axle, articulating pintel hitch for maximum flexibility when off-road trailering, Jeep tail lights with cages, Jeep latches and a sprayed-on liner on its roof. The street model comes with an actual Jeep rear bumper with matching fender flairs; Jeep tail lights, latches and Rubicon tires and wheels. You can order yours in the same color to match new vehicles being sold, including matching interiors, rims and tires. Livin Lite.

Extreme off-roading AND camping! Livin-11

http://www.travelizmo.com/archives/cat_folding_camping_trailers.html

I saw this in a link in my email at work.... How firggin cool is this? Just more incentive for me to purchase a JK unlimited! LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 11:16 pm

That is awesome.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 11:19 pm

soo...........its a tent with wheels?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 28th 2010, 11:56 pm

Laughing Very cool. I like how the tires and wheels match the Jeeps. Its like dragging two extra spares!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 12:32 am

HAHA... AND it is fully capable of being pulled on almost any trail behind the Jeep so camping is not limited to the base of the trail. Availible in 32", 35" or 37" tires is awesome! I wish I had the money! LMAO
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 3:28 am

you know i thought about doing that with the bed and frame of the yellow truck... now it looks like i can do something with the 74 because i jumped back into fixing up the red truck and doing a retro mod powertrain.. i dont feel like going through all the agrivation of tryin to get the title for the 74 because dude still hasnt gotten the duplicate title in the mail and i wanna focus on one vehicle.. well 2 cause i have the street bike now but thats all cosmetic.. the way i have it worked out in my head is... use the bed and frame off the 74.. then take the front end and section it onto the front of the bed so it will basically look like a truck without a cab.. the hood would still open but im torn between makin it a cooler for beer and whatnot or a grill for tailgate parties or when i take it to car shows.. ofcoarse its gonna be slammed to match the redtruck with the same set of steelies.. maybe prostreet the trailer like the red truck.. i dunno.. its something i have been thinkin about every time i look at the 74 in my driveway and see it rotting away.. its pretty bad when your cement driveway has a tint of rust to it.. lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 6:26 pm

I would luv one.
Any idea what there gonna go for $$$ ?
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 11:06 pm

the base model will run you about 9,995 and the extreme(capable of running tires up to 37" tall) will run about 11,995. The biggest differences between the two is the extreme has tougher skid plating, a longer flexing set of springs and larger tires..... In addition to some cosmetic changes.

I have like five times as much information on my web page at work, however it is supposed to be dealer-only and so I cannot copy-paste or even send it in a link to post it here.... give it some time.... I am sure the media will help advertise this. It will be availible come September of this year. So it is not even out yet. Smile You guys now have inside information from Mopar! LMAO
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 29th 2010, 11:16 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
the base model will run you about 9,995 and the extreme(capable of running tires up to 37" tall) will run about 11,995. The biggest differences between the two is the extreme has tougher skid plating, a longer flexing set of springs and larger tires..... In addition to some cosmetic changes.

I have like five times as much information on my web page at work, however it is supposed to be dealer-only and so I cannot copy-paste or even send it in a link to post it here.... give it some time.... I am sure the media will help advertise this. It will be availible come September of this year. So it is not even out yet. Smile You guys now have inside information from Mopar! LMAO

holy crap, I could build one better than that for probably a fifth of the cost of that!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyJuly 30th 2010, 8:05 pm

i know i could.. im seriously contimplating cutting up the 74 in my driveway.. lol
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 10:00 pm

lol yeah i was checkin out how to make one myself. but yeah those are cool and its nice to know whats out there earlier than most. lol im allways the last to find stuff out. nice one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme off-roading AND camping!   Extreme off-roading AND camping! Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme off-roading AND camping!
Page 1 of 1