Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

an interesting day at the shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

an interesting day at the shop Empty
PostSubject: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 4:37 pm

today around 1pm i heard some crazy sounds comeing from the train tracks by my shop so i went outside and saw sparks coming off a highspeed train as it went by.. the train managed to start about 200 small fires for about 30 miles of track.. one of the rear wheels had locked up but the conductor didnt know about it.. here are some pics of the aftermath right next to my shop..
an interesting day at the shop 31e952bb
an interesting day at the shop 2b129a56
an interesting day at the shop 2c84be33
an interesting day at the shop 631d084c
an interesting day at the shop 4053ec40
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 6:15 pm

dammit son that was a close one.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 10:10 pm

ya think. i was shitting bricks even thinking about how im gonna get all them cars outa the shop in time..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 7:50 pm

Oh man, thats one way to shake off that afternoon slump... You got lucky, could have been a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 11:02 pm

That will wake ya up and keep u on ur toes!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 3:27 am

lol.. just a little.. with over 2 million bucks worth of cars in the shop i was scared.. now i know where all the keys are to each car.. my buddies dad hides them in a pretty good spot inside the cars but told me where each one was so now i know.. check the 215th customs page for more updates.. dont wanna get off topic in this thread..
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 6:41 pm

darn id be out there with a hose in the mornins lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an interesting day at the shop   an interesting day at the shop Empty

Back to top Go down

an interesting day at the shop
Page 1 of 1