Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

I just bought a.........

Go down 
+3
johnboggs21
1993GMCSierra
batty1214
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

I just bought a......... Empty
PostSubject: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 8th 2010, 9:04 pm

I just bought the ugliest little car next to a AMC gremlin.... Its a 1980 VW Dasher, with a diesel in it...... It pulls 55mpg in town, and 62 out on the highway.... I finally got my camera fixed, so hoping to get out and take some pictures of the 72 and the blazer.......
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 8th 2010, 9:20 pm

I just bought a......... 2942102

Bwahaha
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 8th 2010, 10:57 pm

that thang is b*tchin lmao
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 9th 2010, 12:10 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 11th 2010, 12:35 am

what the hell? it needs some of them dingle berries and shag.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 11th 2010, 10:09 pm

Stacks!!!! But hey at least it's a diesel!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 12th 2010, 12:22 am

So, I have to move the exhaust over a bit to get the new starter on...... The ols style had a selanoid on the firewall, and the replacements all have them built on the starter...... So, I'm checking the local law's on exhaust, but I am seriously thinking about turning the exhaust manifold over, a short muffler, and out the hood with a short stack on the passenger side.... My buddy thought it funny, then I could cut a hole for the air cleaner in front of the stack, paint it JD green, and JD yellow stripes, and wheels, then slap some deere stickers on it...... I just might do the hood stack, but I dunno bout the rest...
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 12th 2010, 12:24 am

Oh and I discovered that my rims AND tires from the 660 grizzly fourwheeler will bolt right on the little turd wagon..... Cheap snow tires!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 12th 2010, 11:17 pm

Hey batty, where's the pictures?!?
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 13th 2010, 2:45 pm

Oh, I got a new phone that I can post from, but I still haven't gotten to a computer to get them up yet
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 13th 2010, 5:00 pm

turd wagon? sounds good. haha that'll look sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 12:41 pm

batty1214 wrote:
So, I have to move the exhaust over a bit to get the new starter on...... The ols style had a selanoid on the firewall, and the replacements all have them built on the starter...... So, I'm checking the local law's on exhaust, but I am seriously thinking about turning the exhaust manifold over, a short muffler, and out the hood with a short stack on the passenger side.... My buddy thought it funny, then I could cut a hole for the air cleaner in front of the stack, paint it JD green, and JD yellow stripes, and wheels, then slap some deere stickers on it...... I just might do the hood stack, but I dunno bout the rest...

wrong color bud how bout some red and white
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 12:50 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
batty1214 wrote:

How about Orange and Red, or Green and White?

Can you guess those two without google?
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 12:55 pm

1993GMCSierra wrote:
Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
batty1214 wrote:

How about Orange and Red, or Green and White?

Can you guess those two without google?

Well AC had a 7000 series that was a red bellied which is the only orange and red tractor i can think of. now green and white it Oliver
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:06 pm

Minneapolis Moline. Orange with red rims. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 4:10 pm

could do a kinda lime green like a deutz allis lol
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 7:16 pm

Green and white could be either duetz, or oliver..... Minniapolis molines where a orangey, yellow, with red rims..... I have a MM sitting at my grandparents house. My great granddad sold the MMs..
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 9:33 pm

1993GMCSierra wrote:
Minneapolis Moline. Orange with red rims. Very Happy

thats yellow not orange lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 15th 2010, 9:46 pm

You know, you are kind of right.

Although, I've seen them both colors.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 16th 2010, 12:56 am

1993GMCSierra wrote:
You know, you are kind of right.

Although, I've seen them both colors.

its like a sunburnt yellow
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 16th 2010, 8:37 am

That's a good way to describe it, lol.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJune 17th 2010, 11:17 pm

Nice nice
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 10:36 pm

Well fellers, the VW died..... New to the stable as of 3:00 pm is a 1990 geo metro with 77,000 on it..... Pretty sweet huh? I will get pictures, when I can get a day I don't work 18 hours...
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 10:40 pm

batty1214 wrote:
Well fellers, the VW died..... New to the stable as of 3:00 pm is a 1990 geo metro with 77,000 on it..... Pretty sweet huh? I will get pictures, when I can get a day I don't work 18 hours...

What happened to it?

Congrats on the new car. Looking forward to pictures!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 8:43 pm

I was driving it down the road, I got a good bang from under the hood, looked, didn't see anything wrong, but it wouldn't start...... Dropped the oil, and chunks...... Not small pieces came out with it.... I gave the car top my buddy, he's gonna tear it down and see what's wrong.... I didn't want to put anymore into the terd mobile.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just bought a.........   I just bought a......... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just bought a.........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next