Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Ok Something new :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrive87
Thrive87

Ok Something new :D Empty
PostSubject: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D EmptyJune 1st 2010, 3:40 pm

Ok I found this guy who has a 59 GMC 1/2 ton he says it has leaf spings front and back but i got a pic and it dont look like it I was thinking on thowing my body on there heh for shits and giggles but what u think?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D EmptyJune 1st 2010, 3:45 pm

Might look good, but the 50's GMC trucks have a distinct look to them and to destroy it would be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Thrive87
Thrive87

PostSubject: Re: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D EmptyJune 1st 2010, 3:53 pm

No just the fame basicly no body I chevked i would so kep th body
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D EmptyJune 1st 2010, 3:54 pm

Ah, ok. In that case, it would be a lot of work, but worth it if your looking for a new frame. What is your ultimate goal for your truck?
Back to top Go down
Thrive87
Thrive87

PostSubject: Re: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D EmptyJune 1st 2010, 3:57 pm

Well I wanna be able to lift this truck but i have coil springs in the front i hate it so much I want front leaf springs No one down here is selling a k20 frame or anything :/ what would u recommend?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D EmptyJune 1st 2010, 4:04 pm

That would be one way to do it, but it would be a lot of work, for less effort, you could do like Brian did and customize your existing frame.

Check out this thread;

http://www.mytrucksource.com/pride-and-joy-f19/my-build-thread-56k-user-beware-t441.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Something new :D   Ok Something new :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok Something new :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Trucks :: General motors-
Jump to: