Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

for sale.. complete or part out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

for sale.. complete or part out. Empty
PostSubject: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 6:59 pm

the jimmy is done.. im parting it out or selling it as a hole.. most of you know what i have in this truck and for me to let it go is ashame.. i just cant deal with it anymore.. the tranny is going again.. its driveable right now but wont be for much longer im sure.. im pretty sure the valve body went again but i could be wrong.. im not even takin the time to look at it.. ill sell it as is for 3k.. i have that much in the motor let alone the lift kit, rims and tires, hood, etc... someone is getting a steal for that price. if you need pics let me know.. im sure yall know what it looks like,
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:37 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 7:56 pm

lol.. its gonna get sold or im gonna burn it to the ground and collet the insurance.. its still got full coverage.. lol
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 8:39 pm

ya better delete that post if your goin fer the 2nd option haha. darn that sucks. i think you should take a breather n wait a little while. but hey its your chicken. i would nab it if A) money and B) distance. good luck with whatever ya do.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 8:41 pm

its been in the back of my mind for a long time.. i have debated it for awhile.. it just doesnt give me that spark like it use to no matter what i do.. i like my old trucks and drag cars.. lol
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyApril 26th 2010, 9:01 pm

ok as long as this aint out of the blue all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyMay 1st 2010, 12:51 am

007jimmy wrote:
its been in the back of my mind for a long time.. i have debated it for awhile.. it just doesnt give me that spark like it use to no matter what i do.. i like my old trucks and drag cars.. lol

hmmm.. sounds like someone needs a trip to wharton.. lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. EmptyMay 1st 2010, 3:01 am

no its definittly getting stripped.. tommorow or sunday im gonna have a new craigslist ad up with just parts.. im taking everything apart.. lol.. 98% of the parts inside and out have been replaced recently..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sale.. complete or part out.   for sale.. complete or part out. Empty

Back to top Go down

for sale.. complete or part out.
Page 1 of 1