Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups Empty
PostSubject: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 9th 2010, 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:22 pm

dang. i could never afford one.
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 9th 2010, 6:37 pm

I'll probably be able to afford a 2011 pick up.....in the year 2025 or something lol
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 9th 2010, 10:53 pm

riight? haha
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 10th 2010, 4:27 pm

I try to stick to 4-5 year old trucks and keep them until they die. So my 2011 Silverado should be in my driveway by 2016..... more or less. Laughing
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 10th 2010, 5:22 pm

yeah i'll restore one in 2066
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups EmptyApril 10th 2010, 6:26 pm

My brick will probably still be running in the 2067 lol. I dont like to buy really new because the payments are always so bad. Ide rather buy 10 to 20 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups   GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Announces Prices for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Pickups
Page 1 of 1