Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Here She Is! My Other Baby!

Go down 
+4
FaselZ71
79_bronco
merlin5577
76silverado
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 4:59 pm

whoa whoa whoa.. your DAUGHTER is restoring her own car?! i bet you're a proud father, i know i would!! lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 5:15 pm

79_bronco wrote:
whoa whoa whoa.. your DAUGHTER is restoring her own car?! i bet you're a proud father, i know i would!! lol

PROUD ??? Proud doesn't even begin to start to describe how I feel.
My lil girl owns a 67 fastback and she sold her Ford Ranger and now her daily driver is a 74 Pinto (back bumper and gas tank has had the necessary modifications)
and before they had thier lil baby boy. Her and her husband use to compete against each other in Ice Racing and summer road endurance rally driving.

I'm CRAZY PROUD of her, AND her brother.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 5:18 pm

In2Trux wrote:
79_bronco wrote:

PROUD ??? Proud doesn't even begin to start to describe how I feel.
My lil girl owns a 67 fastback and she sold her Ford Ranger and now her daily driver is a 74 Pinto (back bumper and gas tank has had the necessary modifications)
and before they had thier lil baby boy. Her and her husband use to compete against each other in Ice Racing and summer road endurance rally driving.

I'm CRAZY PROUD of her, AND her brother.

I wish my sisters were like that!!!!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 11:34 pm

It's not always a good thing when the hole family is car & truck guys and girls... Their poor mother gets left out of the conversations.
Speaking of being left out of the conversation... Sorry Clint.. Didn't mean to high jack your thread.
Your project is looking real good man. Do you have any other car/ truck guys in your family?
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 12:07 am

i hope (if i have a daughter) mine will get into racing and all of that.. i know if i have a son, he'll be into it worse than i am

i still dont not seez yer quarta panalz yo! dem thangz see thru er sumtin? lol
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 7:50 pm

i hope me and my girlfirend start workin on the 79 i wil soon be purchasing. 200 bucks, 351, auto tranny, lil bit a rust, and low miles with the supercab. its an f150 explorer. cant wait to get it.

but 76, ur car looks like its missing something. weight reduction? lol, jk, looks good, cant wait to see it done!
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 10:38 pm

The panels were profeesionally installed I must say, but that is the only part I didn't wanna do myself, the rest will be all me!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 11:58 pm

Understandable... You want to make sure those are installed straight and true... Or nothing else is gonna go on it properly Mad
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 1:51 am

so you still didnt say what was replaced.. i have a good idea going by the different colors but i could be wrong..
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 11:12 pm

Here's whats been replaced so far:
Rad. support
both inner fender aprons with inner shock tower
full floor pan with frame rails
firewall
cowl
quarterpanels(will be)
both outer wheel houses
tail light panel (will be)
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 9:15 am

SWEET !!! It gonna be like a New Car !!!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 12:22 pm

it is gonna be a new car when its done.. lol.. cant wait to see more updates.. i know its been a long time comin...
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

Yea, it will be a new car but all the new metal is thicker than oringinal so it will be stiffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here She Is! My Other Baby!   Here She Is! My Other Baby! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here She Is! My Other Baby!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Pride and Joy-
Jump to: