Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um

Go down 
+8
merlin5577
crazy wheel
fordman68
semocoachworks
79_bronco
johnboggs21
stealthdawg09
Trucker_Eric
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Empty
PostSubject: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 10:12 pm

ok, spring is here, i saw the farm equipment thread so we need one for our trucks. post some seasonal spring photos of your truck if you have them

here is my truck as of today.

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um DSCN4226

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um DSCN4227

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um DSCN4235

any my new license plate

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um DSCN4234
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 10:22 pm

What if you only got a car Sad
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 10:34 pm

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um 1270261982
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 10:50 pm

my trucks are at the shop and i'm home taking care of my mom.. but i brought my race car home.. so that'll have to do! lol

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um 25079_10150166736855335_585700334_11898862_799294_n
Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um 25079_10150166738645335_585700334_11898904_684822_n
Back to top Go down
semocoachworks
Valued Member
Valued Member
semocoachworks

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 11:49 pm

Lol, spring. We got 10 inches of snow today. I'll post in a couple months!
Back to top Go down
fordman68
Valued Member
Valued Member
fordman68

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 3rd 2010, 10:08 am

[img]Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um HPIM2947[/img]
[img]Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um HPIM2940[/img]
[img]Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um HPIM2941[/img]
[img]Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um HPIM2939[/img]
Back to top Go down
crazy wheel

crazy wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 4th 2010, 11:45 am

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um 016ut0
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 4th 2010, 12:47 pm

Nice looking trucks guys. I'll try to take some new ones when I can.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 16th 2011, 10:28 pm

BUMP
I thought it might be a good time to revive this thread. SHINE THEM UP guys from that nasty winter we had and post the pix Smile

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um IMG_0275
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 16th 2011, 10:32 pm

im a shinen thats for sure.. the little red express s10 is back in my possesion and now that im workin full time again and have a steady paycheck coming in i can focus my time on my stuff and crack the whip.. lol.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 16th 2011, 11:13 pm

Cool keep Shinen LOL I have to also.... That's the only picture I have of my truck Shining.
No plates and the old tires and no head ache rack. Hopefully tomorrow (Weather permitting)
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 25th 2011, 10:15 pm

This was the day after our first 55*F day and a claybar and wax:

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Picture001

And this is shortly after that (literally about two or three hours:

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Picture

Haven't done a photoshoot really since I gotta do my rockers and bumper first. Of course, when I do that I'll have a tone of pictures, lol.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 26th 2011, 9:31 am

COOL LOL Looks like you imported a mountain in the back ground LOL Awesome pictures.
Looking forward to the new ones
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 26th 2011, 10:28 pm

Did a little more stuff to the truck today.

I've started taking off those chrome pieces on the sides of the truck, but I could not get the double sided take crap off of it. So, after a little research and finally a post on another forum, I went and grabbed one of those eraser wheels you put into the chuck of a drill. Since I got a lot of drills to choose from, I figured it would be the perfect thing.

With the help of some 3M adhesive cleaner, I went to town on the truck for an hour before my elbow finally gave up and I had to quit. I got both sides of the bed done, but only took a picture of the one side.

Before:

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Picture003

After:

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Picture016-2

I think I might need one more eraser wheel since the chrome pieces on the cab are longer, and I already went through probably 3/8's of it at least. After it's all done, I'll rock the blank look for a while until I get my gray Herculiner to put on the bottom from the body line down and inside the fenders. Hopefully I'll get away with one gallon, lol.

I know it's not technically "clean", but it's part of my spring regiment, lol.

Oh yeah, and after they are all off, I'll be shining her up real nice. Claybar, buff, and a nice hot waxing are in the works, just gotta have a couple of nice days, lol.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 26th 2011, 10:37 pm

^get a heat gun/hair drier and it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 26th 2011, 10:56 pm

doc_auto wrote:
^get a heat gun/hair drier and it'll help.

You mean for taking the trim off itself or the tape? It doesn't work at all on the tape, only just seems to make it work. I haven't tried using it to take the trim off, though. I just used a pair of vice grips and my fat butt, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um EmptyApril 30th 2011, 9:57 pm

Well, I cleaned the truck up earlier today and added a couple of pinstripes to break up the monotony of white. Can't wait to get my Herculiner!

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Picture017-1
Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Picture018-1

I didn't really "wash" the truck, which is why there is still some mud on the bumper. I just sprayed it down with some detailer spray and rubbed it down, lol. I also haven't removed the last four pieces of chrome trim because I think it'll be easier with another set of hands, so I'm waiting until my dad's off from work to help me out. That, and the weather isn't cooperating with me, but it is supposed to be nice tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um   Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Photoshoot... post um if you got um
Page 1 of 1