Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

great day for me..

Go down 
+3
doc_auto
FaselZ71
007jimmy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 1st 2010, 5:31 pm

For the past few days i have been searching for a new shop since the one im at now isnt exactly workin out. what was once free and a favor for me from my freinds step dad is now turning into a headache and things have went missing.. today i met with a freind of my wifes family that ownes a body shop.. he has some extra space apperently.. he showed me what he had availible and he litterally had to roll my tounge back into my mouth.. i could litterally pull a rig with the trailer attached into it and out the other cause it has 2 doors.. im gonna be paying 400 a month but if i give him some body work or he has mechical work for me it takes off my bill.. i can bring all my vehicles there that im workin on and they can be locked up plus that i bought to sell i can put them out front... its in such a great location tooo.... im so pumped it aint right,.

AND NO THIS ISNT AN APRIL FOOLS...... IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 1st 2010, 7:04 pm

Congrats man glad you finally found a good deal on a great shop!!!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 1st 2010, 7:49 pm

pics? lookin good man. keep goin!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 1st 2010, 10:46 pm

great day for me.. 27572d1234665383-09-heritage-big-radius-big-sucker-fuelpak-help-this-thread-is-useless-without-pichers
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 1st 2010, 11:30 pm

Congratulations... Almost sounds too good to be true.
Sounds like a great opportunity for a for a small business to get started.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 2:52 am

like i said soon as i get the place cleaned up monday ill have pics up. its nothing spectacular but its exactly what i need. somewere i can go in and out as i please, not worry about other peoples cars, somewere no one else has access to but me and a decent parking lot for storage and car sales. i have debated for a long time weather i wanted to do this as a carrer or as a hobby and at this point in my life it has become a career for me. on average right now i do 4-5 motor jobs a month, countless brake jobs and oil changes and i have gotten my name out there enough by word of mouth that i get atleast 3 calls a day about work someone needs. i have all the tools, i just needed my own place and with it being part of a body shop it will give me even more work because the guy hates having to do suspension and mechanical work. by the end of next week i should have everything setup with the bank for a small business loan and ill be able to have parts in stock rather then have to run around everywere for common things i need like oil filters, belts oil, rad hoses, ball joints, etc... in the beginning im gonna keep it simple and not keep a whole lot in stock but if things keep up i might need a bigger shop in the next 2 years.

my ultimate goal is to have a one stop speed and customs shop but i gotta start off small and take things as they come.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 3:20 am

merlin5577 wrote:
great day for me.. 27572d1234665383-09-heritage-big-radius-big-sucker-fuelpak-help-this-thread-is-useless-without-pichers

TOOFZ!!!! lol glad you've got your own place now.. jealous because you're paying less than me though hahah
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 3:33 am

good luck man. i hope it works for ya
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 9:25 pm

well i finally got the ball rolling.. ordered me some business cars and im in the process of setting up a website with all the show cars and drag cars i have done.. its a crappy pic but thats what you get with an iphone.. lol

great day for me.. 1-8
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 9:35 pm

I saw that on Facebook. Way to go Joe.. oops didn't mean for that to rime LOL
Looks real good Not to get too political but your business card is a nice slap in the face to the Cash for Clunkers LOL
I'm looking forward to seeing the website, when it's done.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 9:44 pm

yeah right now its just gonna have pics of the eclipse, jimmy, red truck, 67, my old bronco, the 99 firechicken, and a couple others.. soon it will have pics of a few more cars.. specially my 85 nissan Z that is gona have a 5.3 sbc with 6.0 heads and twin turbo setup.. and im gonna redo the 67 as a shop truck/rat rod.. lol
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 11:50 pm

007jimmy wrote:
yeah right now its just gonna have pics of the eclipse, jimmy, red truck, 67, my old bronco, the 99 firechicken, and a couple others.. soon it will have pics of a few more cars.. specially my 85 nissan Z that is gona have a 5.3 sbc with 6.0 heads and twin turbo setup.. and im gonna redo the 67 as a shop truck/rat rod.. lol

haha firechicken.

85 z? post some pics of it. i got an 84 z31 and a 83 280zx.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 4th 2010, 12:50 pm

i didnt buy it yet.. im waiting for some purchases to clear so i can see what i got left.. i went and looked at a few and found a decent one for a few hundred bucks that needed a new motor.. all i need is the shell really so i dont care.. i already have a shortblock, heads, wiring, ecu and suspension for it.. i just need the intake, swap subframe, and some guages... i built one before but it wasnt an LS swap so after i burnt out the motor so i just took what was mine off and junked it.. fun little cars and the rwd wakes it right up.. lol
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 4th 2010, 5:32 pm

haha yup. mines just sittin. im thinkin bout gettin a 4x4 frame n usin the body.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:14 pm

and you praise your iphone, HA!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 5th 2010, 11:04 am

great day for me.. IMG_0755
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 5th 2010, 1:30 pm

congrats man!too bad we dont live closer tho, id like to have a shop that i could trust to do the job right
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 5th 2010, 3:59 pm

007jimmy wrote:
great day for me.. IMG_0755

that's not your shop hahah
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 6th 2010, 1:40 am

looks nice though^
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. EmptyMay 6th 2010, 9:17 am

hell no that aint my shop.. the guy that bought this paid for everything.. im gonna be fabricating.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

great day for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great day for me..   great day for me.. Empty

Back to top Go down

great day for me..
Page 1 of 1